- All Kane, Misawa & Nguyen LLC physicians are board -certified by:
- The American Board of Internal Medicine
- The American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Physician expertise gained from education and training at leading universities and academic medical centers, including
- Johns Hopkins
- University of Texas
- Washington University
- University of Illinois
- Northwestern University
- Rush-Presbyterian St. Lukes
- Michigan State University
- Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Kane, Misawa & Nguyen LLC is an all female gastroenterology practice
- Kane, Misawa & Nguyen LLC subscribes to the spirit of compassionate care
- Care plans at Kane, Misawa & Nguyen LLC are designed for the individual patient
- Choice of three top doctors with gastrointestinal specialty experience
- Choice of three easily accessible practice offices in the northwest suburbs of Chicago
- Affiliation and admitting privileges with four leading hospitals and medical centers in northern Illinois
The physicians of Kane, Misawa and Nguyen have admitting privileges with four northwest suburban hospital and medical centers, including: Advocate Good Shepard Hospital, Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Northwest Community Hospital and St. Alexius Medical Center. Quality, safety and patient satisfaction are of paramount importance. Kane, Misawa & Nguyen LLC use board certified hospital-based anesthesiologists when necessary. When radiological needs are required Kane, Misawa and Nguyen use hospital-based, board certified, radiologists.
We perform procedures routinely, at the top hospitals that service the following communities in suburban Chicago, including: Algonquin, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Bartlett, Buffalo Grove, Carpentersville, Deer Park, Desplaines, Elgin, Elk Grove, Hanover Park, Hoffman Estates, Itasca, Inverness, Kildeer, Lake Barrington, Lake Zurich, Long Grove, Mount Prospect, North Barrington, Palatine, Prospect Heights, Rolling Meadows, Schaumburg, South Barrington and Wheeling.
Many first time patients are referred to us by their primary care or family practice physician. As board certified gastroenterologists, Kane, Misawa & Nguyen are specialists and experts in their field.